The median average listing price for a home in the U.S. is $200,000 so an agent makes on average commission of approximately $4,200 (after fees are taken out) per sale.
The GMA Certification is only $360 plus an additional $19.90 per month, meaning that for the first year the GMA Certification cost only $598.80.
If you secure just ONE more listing in your first year using the GMA Certification you will have paid for the GMA Certification 7 TIMES OVER! Then, if you secure just ONE more listing in your second year using the GMA Certification you will have paid for the GMA Certification 17 TIMES OVER!
We GUARANTEE* that utilizing all of the GMA tools and training will let you acquire at least 1 MORE LISTING per year. If you do not gain that extra listing in your first year, then we will provide you with an additional 6 months of FREE access to the GMA Certification. In addition, we will work closely with you to provide you with 100% satisfaction.
*In order to receive 6 months of free access to the GMA Certification and tools you must meet the following requirements:
1) Take our training in full within 30 days of registration.
2) Set up your profile completely within 30 days of registration.
3) Use the GMA Certification logo & badge on your website, business cars, or printed materials (as applicable)
4) Make use of our marketing library (including but not limited to use of ourflyers and GMA listing presentations) for at least three consecutive months following the completion of your GMA training.
5) Participate in at least one GMA teleconference (see website for moreinformation) in the first three months after your registration.
6) Secure six leverage listings in six different locations within the first three months after registration (this is proof of your marketing/exchange efforts with other agents)